Heartfelt Greetings To You!
If the term “Dark(ness) Retreat” is still new to you and you can’t imagine what it is about, feel free to watch my video
Throughout this training I will pass on my own knowledge about consciousness expansion and self awareness to the group as well as powerful healing techniques and fundamental spiritual knowledge.
The training consists of three phases:
- Phase 1: Acquisition of important basic knowledge and personal retreat experience
- Phase 2: Gaining experience in client counseling, deepening of existing knowledge
- Phase 3: Intensive self reflection and acquisition of well-founded knowledge about energetic healing processes
- Historic background of Darkness Therapy
- Physical/biochemical processes
- Client care around the clock
- Therapeutic Consultation
- Client experiences and possible reactions to Darkness Therapy
- Psychological Basics
- Basics of raw nutrition
- Preparation of Darkness Retreat facilities
- General Organization (Registration and payment processing, introductory conversation, Client support)
- 41 hours of theory. The contents will be delivered on-site (3 weekends) and via distance learning.
- January 8-10, 2016
- March 25-27, 2016
- June 3-5, 2016
The “Dark(ness) Retreat Guide” training program will be lead by me and my husband Martin, who received a bachelor degree in “clinical psychology” and a masters degree in “behavioural science” from the Radboud University in Nijmegen.Here you can find further information to the training content and costs:
If you have questions you are welcome to call or write us.
We are happy to offer you a consultation.
Tel.: +49 (0)7706-9789690
I am looking forward to meeting you and wish you a nice time by then.