Bharati at the holy Ganges (Kumbh Mela 2013)
In recent weeks, we have felt very blessed in Sasbachwalden. Here in the Source of the Power – Spiritbalance Sadhana Ashram, the time seems to be somewhat different than in the world outside. Slower. Calmer. Smoother.
- It is the wonderful energy of this place, which is like pollen dust lies on everything that happens here. And in the last few weeks, five Darkness Retreat mentors have completed phase #1 of training. Congratulations to Nam Hari, Stefan, Sabine, Premajyothi and Adishakti. Welcome to the team!
- In the detox group many old things were released. On all levels.
- In addition, there were a lot of packages with new products for the Spiritbalanceshop, among other things like great bottles for the water energization and the FeetUp yoga chair.
We are extremely happy that we can bring healing to the lives of so many people. Raw food, Darkness Retreats and local events have been combined to form a wonderful combination that captures and transforms body, mind and soul alike.
I am looking forward to your visit!
Best wishes – Bharati Glanert
The new Darkness Retreat mentors with Bharati & Balakrishna.
Our events in February
- 11.02. > Full Moon Meditation
- 11 & 12.02. > Energetic straightening of the spine (almost fully booked!)
- 25.02. > Shivaratri – The Night of the Shiva (very powerful!)
- 27.02. – 08.03. > Darkness Retreat healing group
Wonderful winter world in Sasbachwalden